Monday, June 24, 2013


DEAR FRIEND, COLLEAGUE, ACQUAINTANCE 
"EATS" right side triptych 72"x46"


For reasons that make very little sense, I have decided to write an art blog. You can read my first few efforts now and make up your mind if you want to continue with me. God only knows, the world does not need another egocentric screed about "Me the Great Artist," but hopefully, mine will be fun to read and more informative than most. I hope to give you some insight into the mind of the 'working' artist and will cover new topics once a week.

I promise to keep my comments short and sweet, insightful without being pseudo intellectual...no academic jargon or one-up-man-ship. If you enjoy what I have to say, please pass the site along to your friends and colleagues. My goal is to get my work and ideas out into the wider world before it's too late.

Thank you,
Renee Kahn

No comments:

Post a Comment